Diferenças entre edições de "Wikisource:Esplanada"

32 662 bytes removidos ,  03h58min de 26 de março de 2019
m
texto trocado por '{{Discussão}}{{Página de Discussão}} {{/topo}}<!--- Please add interwiki links ONLY at Wikisource:Esplanada/topo ---> {{TOC|font-size: 90%}} {{Discus...'
m ( texto trocado por '{{Discussão}}{{Página de Discussão}} {{/topo}}<!--- Please add interwiki links ONLY at Wikisource:Esplanada/topo ---> {{TOC|font-size: 90%}} {{Discus...')
Etiqueta: Substituição
{{Discussão2|New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers}}
{{Discussão2|Eliminação da página ''Hino do município de Bom Jardim de Minas''}}
 
<div></div>
 
 
{{Discussão2|Raspagem da Biblioteca Brasiliana Guita e José Mindlin}}
{{Discussão2|AdvancedSearch}}
[[File:Arte da cultura e preparação do café.pdf|page=13|thumb|página do livro ''Arte da cultura e preparação do café''. Augustinho Rodrigues Cunha, 1844]]
{{Discussão2|Update on page issues on mobile web}}
Boa noite, pessoas. Semana passada eu iniciei a raspagem de arquivos disponíveis no site da Biblioteca Brasiliana Guita e José Mindlin da USP. Foram cerca de 1400 livros e +- 600 imagens, tudo em domínio público, pois só subi os livros cuja data de morte do autor (ou autores) ocorreu antes de 1947, ou no caso das imagens, foram publicadas antes de 1947 (todos os livros e imagens foram publicados antes de 1899). O que garante o domínio público das obras. Os livros estão dentro da categoria [[:c:Category:Books digitized by Biblioteca Brasiliana Guita e José Mindlin]] e os títulos são muito interessantes, como um pequeno exemplo [[:File:A escravidão no Brasil e as medidas que convem tomar para extinguil-a sem damno para a nação.pdf]], [[:File:Do principio e origem dos indios do Brasil e de seus costumes, adoração e ceremonias.pdf]], [[:File:Os ciganos no Brazil, contribuição ethnographica.pdf]] e [[:File:Vocabulario Portuguez e latino (Volume 01, Letra A).pdf]].
{{Discussão2|Bot rights for User:Wikisource-bot}}
 
{{Discussão2|Addition of ptWS to global bots}}
Diversos arquivos não exibem uma thumbnail, mas são legíveis no navegador (não sei o motivo de não exibirem a thumbnail). É um conteúdo inestimável, todo em domínio público, sobre a cultura do Novo Mundo, com particular foco no Brasil Colônia e Brasil Império. Por isso pensei em vir avisar a vocês sobre essa empreitada que realizei, na esperança de que o material seja útil a vocês e que vocês possam aproveitá-lo neste projeto, o que com certeza irá beneficiar os demais projetos! [[Utilizador:Ederporto|Ederporto]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:Ederporto|discussão]]) 23h10min de 1 de maio de 2018 (UTC)
{{Discussão2|Global preferences are available}}
 
{{Discussão2|A Wikimedia Portugal precisa do vosso apoio}}
== AdvancedSearch ==
{{Discussão2|New user group for editing sitewide CSS / JS}}
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="pt" dir="ltr">
A partir de 8 de Maio, a [[mw:Special:MyLanguage/Help:Extension:AdvancedSearch|AdvancedSearch (pesquisa avançada)]] estará disponível como uma [[mw:Special:MyLanguage/Beta Features|função beta]] na sua wiki. Esta funcionalidade melhora a [[Special:Search|página de busca]] através de um formulário com parâmetros avançados, tendo por objectivo tornar as [[m:WMDE_Technical_Wishes/AdvancedSearch/Functional_scope|opções de pesquisa existentes]] mais visíveis e acessíveis a todos. AdvancedSearch é um projecto da equipa [[m:WMDE Technical Wishes/AdvancedSearch|WMDE Technical Wishes]]. Todos estão convidados a testar a nova funcionalidade, que desejamos lhe seja de grande ajuda no seu trabalho! </div> [[m:User:Birgit Müller (WMDE)|Birgit Müller (WMDE)]] 14h53min de 7 de maio de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Birgit Müller (WMDE)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMDE_Technical_Wishes/Technical_Wishes_News_list_2&oldid=17995461 -->
 
== Update on page issues on mobile web ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr">
'''Update on page issues on mobile web'''
 
{{int:please-translate}}
Hi everyone. The [[mw:Reading/Web/Team|Readers web team]] has recently begun working on exposing issue templates on the mobile website. Currently, details about issues with page content are generally hidden on the mobile website. This leaves readers unaware of the reliability of the pages they are reading. The goal of this project is to improve awareness of particular issues within an article on the mobile web. We will do this by changing the visual styling of page issues.
 
So far, we have [[mw:Reading/Web/Projects/Mobile Page Issues|drafted a proposal on the design and implementation]] of the project. We were also able to run [[mw:Reading/Web/Projects/Mobile Page Issues/Research Results|user testing on the proposed designs]]. The tests so far have positive results. Here is a quick summary of what we learned:
* The new treatment increases awareness of page issues among participants. This is true particularly when they are in a more evaluative/critical mode.
* Page issues make sense to readers and they understand how they work
* Readers care about page issues and consider them important
* Readers had overwhelmingly positive sentiments towards Wikipedia associated with learning about page issues
Our next step would be to start implementing these changes. We wanted to reach out to you for any concerns, thoughts, and suggestions you might have before beginning development. Please [[mw:Reading/Web/Projects/Mobile Page Issues|visit the project page]] where we have more information and mockups of how this may look. Please [[mw:Talk:Reading/Web/Projects/Mobile Page Issues|leave feedback on the talk page]].
</div> [[m:User:CKoerner (WMF)|CKoerner (WMF)]] ([[m:User talk:CKoerner (WMF)|talk]]) 20h58min de 12 de junho de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:CKoerner (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:CKoerner_(WMF)/Sandbox&oldid=18120916 -->
 
 
==Bot rights for [[User:Wikisource-bot]]==
 
Hi. With the requirement to fix the page categorisation as notified at [[phab:T198470]], I would like to propose to the community to have our bot run through and address the problem with the solution identified. The bot has been used to resolve issue previously on the Wikisources.
* [[special:centralauth/Wikisource-bot]]
Thanks. [[Utilizador:Billinghurst|Billinghurst]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:Billinghurst|discussão]]) 12h03min de 7 de julho de 2018 (UTC)
 
==Addition of ptWS to global bots==
 
Above I have added a bot request, as this wiki is not within the [[m:global bot|global bot]] project, per list [[m:Special:WikiSets/2]]. Would the community consider opting in to the global bots, so that when we have Wikisource-wide fixes for [[mw:Extension:ProofreadPage]] that is possible to organise the bots to do the jobs within Phabricator, and simply get the fix in place. [[Utilizador:Billinghurst|Billinghurst]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:Billinghurst|discussão]]) 12h04min de 7 de julho de 2018 (UTC)
 
== Global preferences are available ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr">
Global preferences are now available, you can set them by visiting your new [[Special:GlobalPreferences|global preferences page]]. Visit [[mw:Help:Extension:GlobalPreferences|mediawiki.org for information on how to use them]] and [[mw:Help talk:Extension:GlobalPreferences|leave feedback]]. -- [[User:Keegan (WMF)|Keegan (WMF)]] ([[m:User talk:Keegan (WMF)|talk]])
</div> 19h19min de 10 de julho de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Keegan (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=17968247 -->
 
== A Wikimedia Portugal precisa do vosso apoio ==
 
A 15 de Julho de 2018, a [[:meta:AffCom|Comissão de Afiliações]] da Wikimedia suspendeu alguns dos benefícios da Wikimedia Portugal em relação a programas da Wikimedia Foundation [https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimedia-pt-internal/2018-July/002407.html]. Para que a Wikimedia Portugal possa retomar as suas actividades normais, foi requerido que demonstremos entre outras coisas que temos o apoio de pelo menos vinte contribuidores activos em projectos da Wikimedia e que sejam sócios da Wikimedia Portugal. Gostaria de pedir que caso sejam já sócios da Wikimedia Portugal ou pretendam tornar-se em breve e apoiar as actividades da associação em Portugal visitem a página [[:wmpt:Utilizador:GoEThe/Página de apoio à Wikimedia Portugal]] e demonstrem o vosso apoio. Caso não sejam associados há também uma secção para demonstrarem o vosso apoio, caso assim o desejem. Se necessitarem de maior contexto do que se está a passar, terei muito gosto de o fazer. Obrigado desde já. Espero poder contar com o vosso apoio. [[Utilizador:GoEThe|GoEThe]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:GoEThe|discussão]]) 22h34min de 16 de julho de 2018 (UTC)
 
== New user group for editing sitewide CSS / JS ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr">
''({{int:please-translate}})''
 
Hi all!
 
To improve the security of our readers and editors, permission handling for CSS/JS pages has changed. (These are pages like <code dir="ltr">MediaWiki:Common.css</code> and <code dir="ltr">MediaWiki:Vector.js</code> which contain code that is executed in the browsers of users of the site.)
A new user group, <code dir="ltr">[[m:Special:MyLanguage/Interface administrators|interface-admin]]</code>, has been created.
Starting four weeks from now, only members of this group will be able edit CSS/JS pages that they do not own (that is, any page ending with <code dir="ltr">.css</code> or <code dir="ltr">.js</code> that is either in the <code dir="ltr">MediaWiki:</code> namespace or is another user's user subpage).
 
You can learn more about the motivation behind the change [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS|here]].
 
Please add users who need to edit CSS/JS to the new group (this can be done the same way new administrators are added, by stewards or local bureaucrats).
This is a dangerous permission; a malicious user or a hacker taking over the account of a careless interface-admin can abuse it in far worse ways than admin permissions could be abused. Please only assign it to users who need it, who are trusted by the community, and who follow common basic password and computer security practices (use strong passwords, do not reuse passwords, use two-factor authentication if possible, do not install software of questionable origin on your machine, use antivirus software if that's a standard thing in your environment).
 
Thanks!
<br/><span dir="ltr">[[m:User:Tgr|Tgr]] ([[m:User talk:Tgr|talk]]) 17h45min de 30 de julho de 2018 (UTC) <small>(via [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Global_message_delivery|global message delivery]])</small></span>
</div>
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Tgr@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Tgr/massmessage-T139380-ifadmin&oldid=18255968 -->
 
<div></div>
 
 
{{Discussão2|Monteiro Lobato}}
{{Discussão2|Editing of sitewide CSS/JS is only possible for interface administrators from now}}
 
{{Discussão2|Read-only mode for up to an hour on 12 September and 10 October}}
== Editing of sitewide CSS/JS is only possible for interface administrators from now ==
{{Discussão2|Words hyphenated across pages in Wikisource are now joined}}
 
{{Discussão2|The Community Wishlist Survey}}
''({{int:please-translate}})''
{{Discussão2|Change coming to how certain templates will appear on the mobile web}}
 
{{Discussão2|Community Wishlist Survey vote}}
<div lang="en" dir="ltr" class="mw-content-ltr">
{{Discussão2|Advanced Search}}
Hi all,
{{Discussão2|Selection of the Wikisource Community User Group representative to the Wikimedia Summit}}
 
{{Discussão2|New Wikimedia password policy and requirements}}
as [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS/announcement 2|announced previously]], permission handling for CSS/JS pages has changed: only members of the <code>[[m:Special:MyLanguage/Interface administrators|interface-admin]]</code> ({{int:group-interface-admin}}) group, and a few highly privileged global groups such as stewards, can edit CSS/JS pages that they do not own (that is, any page ending with .css or .js that is either in the MediaWiki: namespace or is another user's user subpage). This is done to improve the security of readers and editors of Wikimedia projects. More information is available at [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS|Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS]]. If you encounter any unexpected problems, please contact me or file a bug.
{{Discussão2|Wikisource Community User Group representative vote}}
 
{{Discussão2|Invitation from Wiki Loves Love 2019}}
Thanks!<br />
{{Discussão2|FileExporter beta feature}}
[[m:User:Tgr|Tgr]] ([[m:User talk:Tgr|talk]]) 12h40min de 27 de agosto de 2018 (UTC) <small>(via [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Global_message_delivery|global message delivery]])</small>
{{Discussão2|No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January}}
</div>
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Tgr@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18258712 -->
 
== Read-only mode for up to an hour on 12 September and 10 October ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="pt" dir="ltr"><div class="plainlinks">
 
[[:m:Special:MyLanguage/Tech/Server switch 2018|Leia esta mensagem em outro idioma]] • {{int:please-translate}}
 
The [[foundation:|Wikimedia Foundation]] will be testing its secondary data centre. Isso garantirá que a Wikipédia e as outras wikis da Wikimedia possam estar online mesmo depois de um desastre. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to do a planned test. This test will show if they can reliably switch from one data centre to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
 
They will switch all traffic to the secondary data center on '''Wednesday, 12 September 2018'''.
On '''Wednesday, 10 October 2018''', they will switch back to the primary data center.
 
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in [[mw:Manual:What is MediaWiki?|MediaWiki]], all editing must stop when we switch. Pedimos desculpa por esta ruptura, e estamos a trabalhar para a minimizar no futuro.
 
'''Você poderá ler, mas não editar, todas as wikis por um curto período de tempo.'''
 
*You will not be able to edit for up to an hour on Wednesday, 12 September and Wednesday, 10 October. The test will start at [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170503T14 14:00 UTC] (15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT, 07:00 PDT, 23:00 JST, and in New Zealand at 02:00 NZST on Thursday 13 September and Thursday 11 October).
*Se tentar editar ou guardar durante estes períodos, verá uma mensagem de erro. Esperamos que nenhuma edição se perca durante estes minutos, mas não o podemos garantir. Se vir uma mensagem de erro, por favor aguarde até que tudo volte ao normal. Então deverá poder guardar a sua edição. Mas recomendamos que primeiro faça uma cópia das suas alterações, por precaução.
 
''Outros efeitos''.
 
*Os trabalhos em segundo plano terão a performance reduzida e alguns podem parar. As ligações em vermelho poderão não ser actualizadas tão rápido como o normal. Se criar um artigo que já estiver ligado em outro lugar, o link permanecerá vermelho mais tempo do que o habitual. Alguns scripts de longa-execução terão de ser parados.
*There will be code freezes for the weeks of 10 September 2018 and 8 October 2018. Non-essential code deployments will not happen.
 
This project may be postponed if necessary. Pode [[wikitech:Switch Datacenter#Schedule for 2018 switch|ler a agenda no wikitech.wikimedia.org]] Any changes will be announced in the schedule. Lá terá mais notificações acerca disto. '''Por favor partilhe esta informação com a sua comunidade.''' /<span dir=ltr>[[m:User:Johan (WMF)|User:Johan(WMF)]] ([[m:User talk:Johan (WMF)|talk]])</span>
</div></div> 13h33min de 6 de setembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Johan (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18333489 -->
 
== Words hyphenated across pages in Wikisource are now joined ==
 
Hi, this is a message by [[User:Candalua|Can da Lua]] as discussed [[:s:it:Wikisource:Bar/Archivio/2018.09#Un_sogno_antico_diventa_realtà!|here]] for [[:m:Global message delivery/Targets/Wikisource Communities|wikisource communities]]
 
The ProofreadPage extension can now join together a word that is split between a page and the next.
 
In the past, when a page was ending with ''"concat-"'' and the next page was beginning with ''"enation"'', the resulting transclusion would have been ''"concat- enation"'', and a special template like [[:d:Q15630535]] had to be used to obtain the word ''"concatenation"''.
 
Now the default behavior has changed: the hyphen at the end of a page is suppressed and in this case no space is inserted, so the result of the transclusion will be: ''"concatenation"'', without the need of a template. The "joiner" character is defined by default as "-" (the regular hyphen), but it is possible to change this. A template may still be needed to deal with particular cases when the hyphen needs to be preserved.
 
'''Please share this information with your community.'''
 
[[Utilizador:MediaWiki message delivery|MediaWiki message delivery]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:MediaWiki message delivery|discussão]]) 10h28min de 30 de setembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Alexmar983@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Global_message_delivery/Targets/Wikisource_Communities&oldid=18419024 -->
 
== The Community Wishlist Survey ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr"><div class="plainlinks">
 
The Community Wishlist Survey. {{Int:Please-translate}}.
 
Hey everyone,
 
The Community Wishlist Survey is the process when the Wikimedia communities decide what the Wikimedia Foundation [[m:Community Tech|Community Tech]] should work on over the next year.
 
The Community Tech team is focused on tools for experienced Wikimedia editors. You can post technical proposals from now until 11 November. The communities will vote on the proposals between 16 November and 30 November. You can read more on the [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Community Wishlist Survey 2019|wishlist survey page]].
 
<span dir=ltr>/[[m:User:Johan (WMF)|User:Johan (WMF)]]</span></div></div> 11h06min de 30 de outubro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Johan (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18458512 -->
 
== Change coming to how certain templates will appear on the mobile web ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr">
'''Change coming to how certain templates will appear on the mobile web'''
 
{{int:please-translate}}
[[File:Page_issues_-_mobile_banner_example.jpg|thumb|Example of improvements]]
 
Hello,
 
In a few weeks the Readers web team will be changing how some templates look on the mobile web site. We will make these templates more noticeable when viewing the article. We ask for your help in updating any templates that don't look correct.
 
What kind of templates? Specifically templates that notify readers and contributors about issues with the content of an article – the text and information in the article. Examples like [[wikidata:Q5962027|Template:Unreferenced]] or [[Wikidata:Q5619503|Template:More citations needed]]. Right now these notifications are hidden behind a link under the title of an article. We will format templates like these (mostly those that use Template:Ambox or message box templates in general) to show a short summary under the page title. You can tap on the "Learn more" link to get more information.
 
For template editors we have [[mw:Recommendations_for_mobile_friendly_articles_on_Wikimedia_wikis#Making_page_issues_(ambox_templates)_mobile_friendly|some recommendations on how to make templates that are mobile-friendly]] and also further [[mw:Reading/Web/Projects/Mobile_Page_Issues|documentation on our work so far]].
 
If you have questions about formatting templates for mobile, [[mw:Talk:Reading/Web/Projects/Mobile_Page_Issues|please leave a note on the project talk page]] or [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/?projects=Readers-Web-Backlog file a task in Phabricator] and we will help you.
 
{{Int:Feedback-thanks-title}}
</div> [[m:User:CKoerner (WMF)|CKoerner (WMF)]] ([[m:User talk:CKoerner (WMF)|talk]]) 19h35min de 13 de novembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:CKoerner (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18543269 -->
 
== Community Wishlist Survey vote ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr"><div class="plainlinks">
 
The Community Wishlist Survey. {{Int:Please-translate}}.
 
Hey everyone,
 
The Community Wishlist Survey is the process when the Wikimedia communities decide what the Wikimedia Foundation [[m:Community Tech|Community Tech]] should work on over the next year.
 
The Community Tech team is focused on tools for experienced Wikimedia editors. The communities have now posted a long list of technical proposals. You can vote on the proposals from now until 30 November. You can read more on the [[m:Special:MyLanguage/Community Wishlist Survey 2019|wishlist survey page]].
 
<span dir=ltr>/[[m:User:Johan (WMF)|User:Johan (WMF)]]</span></div></div> 18h13min de 22 de novembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Johan (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18543269 -->
 
== Advanced Search ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr">
[[m:WMDE_Technical_Wishes/AdvancedSearch|Advanced Search]] will become a default feature on your wiki on November 28. This new interface allows you to perform specialized searches on the [[Special:Search|search page]], even if you don’t know any [[mw:Special:MyLanguage/Help:CirrusSearch|search syntax]]. Advanced Search originates from the [[m:WMDE_Technical_Wishes|German Community’s Technical Wishes project]]. It's already a default feature on German, Arabic, Farsi and Hungarian Wikipedia. Besides, more than 40.000 users across all wikis have tested the beta version. Feedback is welcome on the [[mw:Help talk:Extension:AdvancedSearch|central feedback page]].</div> [[m:User:Johanna Strodt (WMDE)|Johanna Strodt (WMDE)]] ([[m:User talk:Johanna Strodt (WMDE)|talk]]) 11h03min de 26 de novembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Johanna Strodt (WMDE)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMDE_Technical_Wishes/Technical_Wishes_News_list_2&oldid=18363910 -->
 
== Selection of the Wikisource Community User Group representative to the Wikimedia Summit ==
 
Dear all,
 
Sorry for writing in English and cross-posting this message.
 
The [[meta:Wikisource Community User Group|Wikisource Community User Group]] could send one representative to the [[meta:Wikimedia Summit 2019|Wikimedia Summit 2019]] (formerly "Wikimedia Conference").
The Wikimedia Summit is a yearly conference of all organizations affiliated to the Wikimedia Movement (including our Wikisource Community User Group). It is a great place to talk about Wikisource needs to the chapters and other user groups that compose the Wikimedia movement.
For context, there is a [[meta:Wikimedia Conference 2018/Wikisource Community User Group|short report on what happened last year]].
The deadline is short and to avoid the confusing vote on the Wikisource-I mailing list of last year, we created a ''[[meta:Wikisource Community User Group/Wikimedia Summit 2019|page on meta to decide who will be the representative of the user group to the Wikimedia Summit]]''.
 
The vote will be in two parts:
# until December 7th, people can add their name and a short explanation on who they are and why they want to go to the summit. Nomination of other people is allowed, the nominated person should accept their nomination.
# starting December 7th, and for a week, the community vote to designate the representative.
 
Please feel free to ask any question on the [https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikisource-l wikisource-I] mailing list or on the [[meta:Talk:Wikisource Community User Group/Wikimedia Summit 2019|talk page]].
 
For the [[meta:Wikisource Community User Group|Wikisource Community User Group]], [[User:Tpt|Tpt]] ([[User talk:Tpt|talk]]) 15:15, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Tpt@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Global_message_delivery/Targets/Wikisource_Communities&oldid=18434284 -->
 
== New Wikimedia password policy and requirements ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="en" dir="ltr">
 
{{int:please-translate}}
 
The Wikimedia Foundation security team is implementing a new [[m:Password policy|password policy and requirements]]. [[mw:Wikimedia_Security_Team/Password_strengthening_2019|You can learn more about the project on MediaWiki.org]].
 
These new requirements will apply to new accounts and privileged accounts. New accounts will be required to create a password with a minimum length of 8 characters. Privileged accounts will be prompted to update their password to one that is at least 10 characters in length.
 
These changes are planned to be in effect on December 13th. If you think your work or tools will be affected by this change, please let us know on [[mw:Talk:Wikimedia_Security_Team/Password_strengthening_2019|the talk page]].
 
{{Int:Feedback-thanks-title}}
</div> [[m:User:CKoerner (WMF)|CKoerner (WMF)]] ([[m:User talk:CKoerner (WMF)|talk]]) 20h03min de 6 de dezembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:CKoerner (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18639017 -->
 
== Wikisource Community User Group representative vote ==
 
Dear all,
 
Sorry for writing in English and cross-posting this message.
 
Following the previous message, the vote for the representative of the [[meta:Wikisource Community User Group|Wikisource Community User Group]] to the [[meta:Wikimedia Summit 2019|Wikimedia Summit 2019]] is now open.
 
There is two great candidates on ''[[meta:Wikisource Community User Group/Wikimedia Summit 2019|page on meta to decide who will be the representative of the user group to the Wikimedia Summit]]''. You can support a candidate now. All active Wikisource users can vote. The vote is ending on December 14, 2018.
 
Feel free to ask any question on the [https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikisource-l wikisource-I] mailing list or on the [[meta:Talk:Wikisource Community User Group/Wikimedia Summit 2019|talk page]].
 
{{int:Feedback-thanks-title}}
 
For the [[meta:Wikisource Community User Group|Wikisource Community User Group]], [[User:Tpt|Tpt]] ([[User talk:Tpt|talk]]) December 8, 2018 at 18:53 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Tpt@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery/Wikisource&oldid=18700925 -->
 
== Invitation from Wiki Loves Love 2019 ==
 
<div lang="en" dir="ltr" class="mw-content-ltr">
{{int:please-translate}}
 
[[File:WLL Subtitled Logo (transparent).svg|right|frameless]]
 
Love is an important subject for humanity and it is expressed in different cultures and regions in different ways across the world through different gestures, ceremonies, festivals and to document expression of this rich and beautiful emotion, we need your help so we can share and spread the depth of cultures that each region has, the best of how people of that region, celebrate love.
 
[[:c:Commons:Wiki Loves Love|Wiki Loves Love (WLL)]] is an international photography competition of Wikimedia Commons with the subject love testimonials happening in the month of February.
 
The primary goal of the competition is to document love testimonials through human cultural diversity such as monuments, ceremonies, snapshot of tender gesture, and miscellaneous objects used as symbol of love; to illustrate articles in the worldwide free encyclopedia Wikipedia, and other Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) projects.
 
The theme of 2019 iteration is '''''Celebrations, Festivals, Ceremonies and rituals of love.'''''
 
Sign up your affiliate or individually at [[:c:Commons:Wiki Loves Love 2019/Participants|Participants]] page.
 
To know more about the contest, check out our [[:c:Commons:Wiki Loves Love 2019|Commons Page]] and [[:c:Commons:Wiki Loves Love 2018/FAQ|FAQs]]
 
There are several prizes to grab. Hope to see you spreading love this February with Wiki Loves Love!
 
Kind regards,
 
[[:c:Commons:Wiki Loves Love 2018/International Team|Wiki Loves Love Team]]
 
Imagine... the sum of all love!
</div>
--[[Utilizador:MediaWiki message delivery|MediaWiki message delivery]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:MediaWiki message delivery|discussão]]) 10h13min de 27 de dezembro de 2018 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Tiven2240@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18639017 -->
 
== FileExporter beta feature ==
 
== No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January ==
 
<div lang="en" dir="ltr" class="mw-content-ltr">You will '''not be able to edit''' the wikis for up to 30 minutes on '''[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190117T07 17 January 07:00 UTC]'''. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are '''not''' affected [[:m:User:Johan (WMF)/201901ReadOnlyPage|on this page]]. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /[[User:Johan (WMF)|Johan (WMF)]]</div>
18h52min de 16 de janeiro de 2019 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Johan (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Johan_(WMF)/201901ReadOnly/Targets6&oldid=18789238 -->
 
<div></div>
 
 
{{Discussão2|Problemas com uma predefinição e citação da fonte}}
{{Discussão2|Talk to us about talking}}
 
Cumprimentos! Sou novato aqui no Wikisource e estou com alguns problemas os quais preciso de alguma orientação. Comecei a transcrever o com a predefinição [[Predefinição:Que]]. Comecei a transcrever o [[Tratado de paz de Utrecht entre França e Portugal|Tratado de Utrecht referente a França e Portugal]], depositado no [https://digitarq.arquivos.pt/viewer?id=4665851 Arquivo Nacional da Torre do Tombo]. Não sei, no entanto, qual é a melhor forma para incluir esta referência, pelo gostaria de alguma indicação, se possível. O segundo problema que tenho prende-se com o uso de [[Predefinição:Que]] que, como poderão verificar no artigo e em baixo, desconfigura o texto. Exemplo {{Que|2}} comprova o que digo.
 
Se me pudessem ajudar, agradecia. - [[Utilizador:Sarilho1|Sarilho1]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:Sarilho1|discussão]]) 23h15min de 10 de fevereiro de 2019 (UTC)
 
== Talk to us about talking ==
 
<div class="plainlinks mw-content-ltr" lang="pt" dir="ltr">
[[File:OOjs_UI_icon_speechBubbles-rtl.svg|alt="ícone descrevendo dois balões de fala"|frameless|right|120px]]
A Fundação Wikimedia está planeando uma [[mw:Talk pages consultation 2019|consulta global sobre comunicação]]. O objectivo é reunir os wikimedistas e pessoas com pensamento wiki por forma a melhorar as ferramentas de comunicação.
 
Queremos que todos os colaboradores possam falar uns com os outros sobre as wikis, seja qual for a sua experiência, habilidades ou dispositivos.
 
Estamos à procura de informações vindas do maior número possível de lados da comunidade Wikimedia. Poderá ter origem em vários projetos, vários idiomas e com várias perspectivas.
 
Estamos actualmente planeando a consulta, e precisamos da sua ajuda.
 
'''Precisamos de voluntários para ajudar a conversar com suas comunidades ou grupos de usuários.'''
 
Você pode ajudar hospedando uma discussão em sua wiki. Veja o que fazer:
# Primeiro, [[mw:Talk pages consultation 2019/Participant group sign-up|inscreva seu grupo aqui.]]
# Em seguida, crie uma página (ou uma seção em uma bomba do Village ou um tópico de e-mail - o que for natural para o seu grupo) para coletar informações de outras pessoas do seu grupo. Esta não é uma discussão de votação ou tomada de decisão: estamos apenas coletando feedback.
# Depois pergunte às pessoas o que elas pensam sobre os processos de comunicação. Queremos ouvir histórias e outras informações sobre como as pessoas se comunicam entre si e fora do wiki. Por favor, considere fazer estas cinco perguntas:
## Quando você quer discutir um tópico com sua comunidade, quais ferramentas funcionam para você e quais problemas bloqueiam você?
## E as páginas de discussão funcionam para os recém-chegados e o que os bloqueia?
## Com o que os outros lutam em sua comunidade sobre as páginas de discussão?
## O que você gostaria de poder fazer nas páginas de discussão, mas não pode devido às limitações técnicas?
## Quais são os aspectos importantes de uma "discussão da wiki"?
# Finalmente, por favor, vá para [[mw:Talk:Talk pages consultation 2019|Consulta de páginas de discussão 2019 em Mediawiki.org]] e relatar o que você aprendeu com seu grupo. Por favor inclua links se a discussão estiver disponível para o público.
 
'''Você também pode ajudar a criar a lista das muitas maneiras diferentes pelas quais as pessoas falam umas com as outras.'''
 
* Nem todos os grupos ativos em wikis ou em torno de wikis usam a mesma maneira de discutir coisas: pode acontecer em wiki, em redes sociais, através de ferramentas externas... Diga-nos [[mw:Talk pages consultation 2019/Tools in use|como seu grupo se comunica]].
 
Você pode ler mais sobre [[mw:Talk pages consultation 2019|o processo global]] em mediawiki.org. Se você tiver dúvidas ou idéias, você pode [[mw:Talk:Talk pages consultation 2019|deixar comentários sobre o processo de consulta]] na língua que preferir.
 
Obrigado! Estamos ansiosos para conversar com você.
</div> [[user:Trizek (WMF)|Trizek (WMF)]] 15h01min de 21 de fevereiro de 2019 (UTC)
<!-- Mensagem enviada por User:Trizek (WMF)@metawiki utilizando a lista em https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Distribution_list/Global_message_delivery&oldid=18639017 -->
 
<div></div>
 
 
{{Discussão2|Ajuda na revisão/verificação}}
 
Alguém poderia verificar e dar uma olhada adicional nas transcrições nos seguintes livros?
 
[[Galeria:A Menina do Narizinho Arrebitado (1920).pdf|A Menina do Narizinho Arrebitado]] <br> [[Galeria:Relação da entrada que fez o excellentissimo, e reverendissimo senhor D. Fr. Antonio do Desterro Malheyro.pdf|Relação...]] <br> [[Galeria:Meteorito de Bendegó - relatório apresentado ao ministerio da agricultura, commercio e obras publicas (...) sobre a remoção do meteorito de Bendengó do sertão da provincia da Bahia para o Museu Nacional.pdf|Relatório do Meteorito de Bendegó]]
 
e ver se a página da "Galeria" ainda é necessária em: [[Galeria:Jéca Tatuzinho (1924).pdf|Jéca Tatuzinho]]?
 
Obrigado, [[Utilizador:Erick Soares3|Erick Soares3]] ([[Utilizador Discussão:Erick Soares3|discussão]]) 20h51min de 25 de março de 2019 (UTC)